Thursday, March 2, 2017

Into My Heart By Kartikey Sehgal























Into My Heart by [Sehgal, Kartikey]



The hard work which pores through the writers' pen and transcends through the readers heart, elevating the interpreters' sense of vision, to a level where there is no higher place to be or go - is extremely clairvoyant in these pages. 

The reader enjoys getting mesmerized by the sheer selection which the poet has made.  Above all, the writer inspires the reader to such lengths that they, even if its for a mere second, will have this thought cross their mind - "I too should pen a poem, perhaps!" 

I ask all my friends and followers to go ahead, pick this up and elude themselves into being sensitized for those few moments for the journey this book will take thee. 





3 comments:

  1. Akshay, I value this review written by a man who is like a trailblazer in the poetry publication world. It is so good that the book found a place in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations kartikyen and akshay....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations kartikyen and akshay....

    ReplyDelete