Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Solitude And Other Obsessions


As the book ends its journey with me I begin to re-evaluate all those moments which held me tight as though the words hissed or screamed for love beyond the confines of the pages they were stationed.

The 1st poem of every poet was always the best. Be it - Captured Moments by Uma Sudhindra, True But Strange by Binod Panda, The Fraternal Bond by Trupti Kalamdani, The Majestic Giant by Dr. Shruti Arabatti or Solitude by Saurin Desai.

But what touched me was The End by Dr. Shruti, This _____ is Mine by Saurin
These poems were pillars of evidence to prove a point Im working on which I wish to make about my observations about the world thats evolving.

Ive hinted about it in my e-magazine, click here : Poets Choice Zine to read more on it.

I wish the poets in this book all the best and welcome them on my platform which is meant for poets anytime they like.

It was a good read .. by the way great artwork showcase by Shripad Bhalerao. Each sketch is thought provoking and emanates a story, a poem of it own.




No comments:

Post a Comment