Friday, September 27, 2024

Sparks Before The Fire


Today, unlike my usual posts, am going to be talking about my own book 

published by a person, I admire a lot - Suzanne Eaton, Owner of Airlift Publishing


 


Before I jump right in, guys a fair disclaimer, self-love is unhealthy ;)


So, watz this bhuk al about, eh ?? 

This book puts together thoughtfully penned anecdotes. They are fragments which miraculously make sense independently as well as when each of them are put together as one whole book, through an invisible connection that simply gifts the reader with qualities such as unity, honesty, loyalty amongst many more. 

Replace your habit of reading newspapers in the morning when you wake up with a single minute read of this book and a practice of applying them someway in your life and commence the day. It'll save your time and keep your mind healthy. 


Alrie, alright... where does this stuff come to you [as in me :) ] .. dah! ya do yoga or follow a guru or something?? 

So, that's a very good question. Well frankly it comes from the voice within. you know, my intellect, prompts me to PICK A PEN (like a command of sorts) and I do and the ink starts poring onto the paper. Am like - wow!! When am done. Of course, everyone has an inner conscious. so do I. I've nurtured it to grow and guide me, when my senses seem to play mischief and hostile environment, neighbors , friends or family etc seem to deceive. 

My inner voice is my guru, my yoga or meditation. 

Why should others get this book, whats so special about it that we won't get in another? I'd might as well choose a #1 Bestseller? 

I guess, your language itself shows that I've developed some interest. your voice is no longer drooling. so, obviously there is some substance in it. And if I reveal everything here, what'll you do after getting the book :) 

Answering your question - there will be books pressing principles to your chest claiming that if you make it your guru mantra your life will change for the better, they'll conceal the reasoning and concepts behind those principles. This book does no such thing. 

It'll present thoughts on various subjects, at some places giving the reasoning behind, ideas which I do not conceal or keep secret. It'll equip you to understand and make your own decisions. There is a mix of a lot of things in the book. 

Each of the piece is a drop of water from the ocean. The ocean aka title of other books - which you can get to get more insight in that particular topic. 

The book still amazes me, by how I managed to link every piece with an invisible string as ONE. 


That's fantabulous, where can I get the book ? 

The ISBN of the book is 979-8-89546-589-9  = use this ISBN on Barnes and Noble to get the book. 


You can also find it on other bookselling websites. 


Publishers website also lists the book - www.airliftpublishing.com 


Otherwise, you can get it directly from me. If you wish to place a bulk order, contact me directly and I'll process it for you. 



I'll head for them right away !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment